Mother 'flushed baby by accident'

I'm more shocked then... wtf! I don't even know what to say... I'm not a woman nor I had any baby whatsoever but from what I've heard, having a baby ain't so easy like cuting yourself while making something to eat is it? how the fuck?!?!? would you give birth WITHOUT KNOWNING and then FLUSH THE BABY!?!?!?!?!
OUPS! Was that the baby's foot? yay! I barely could see it!
HOW RETARDED IS THAT? This could easily be the LAMEST excuse EVER.

Claire Jones said:
"I wish I had done something more, but I just panicked - I miss him every day"

You could go to the hospital! that's for sure, this ain't 1900 it's freakin' 2008 almost 2009 ffs.

click here for the full story

3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    WOW!!!!

    That was such a shocking and sad story to read!
    HOW ON EARTH CAN THAT HAPPEN?!?!??!?!??!

    WTF????

    I don't even know where else to go with that! I can't believe that this is even someone's story... whats going on in some people's minds and lives just freaks me out.
    *thinking positively now*

    Well, loving your blog (on a lighter note)! Stop by mine when you get a chance:)
    www.purplevintagespaceprincess.com

    Cheers!
    PVSP

  2. hey! i am listening to some of your music and it's really nice same goes with your blog :)
    thanx for stoppin by

  3. Anonymous says:

    Thanks so much for listening and viewing my blog too:) I really like your writing so I am ALL over your blog and will be back alot. Romania to New York has never been so fast! hee hee

    Cheers!
    Purple Vintage Space Princess

Translate names from English to Japanese

Translated name:

SuperEnalotto Number Generator

Random Number Generator

Random Number Generator

Enter the minimum and maximum values for the random number:

Do you want to generate numbers for SuperEnalotto?