Aberative Beats - Shady



i can't sleep at night
staring at the phone
knowing you are not alone
i'm trying just to hide
all the things i feel inside
i can sense the chemistry
when you're standing close to me
it's getting harder to ignore
it's not like anything before
i know it's crazy, but I want more
i wish i could be close to you
and feel your every move
never meant to feel this way
naybe you would come around one day
i'm the one to blame
trying to explain
why I would cause myself such pain
your heart is occupied
i tried to turn the tide
but time was never on my side

One Response so far.

  1. Dj Aligator Project- Close to you:x

Translate names from English to Japanese

Translated name:

SuperEnalotto Number Generator

Random Number Generator

Random Number Generator

Enter the minimum and maximum values for the random number:

Do you want to generate numbers for SuperEnalotto?