Going Down...






I'm going down...
Everytime i close my eyes...
I think about it over and over,
Again...
I'm stuck in a game,
The game of life, over and over,
Again...
Because it's all in my head...
I don't know, what to know,
Anymore...
I don't think, i can think,
Anymore...
I'm going down, over and over,
Again...
Is it a real pain or just a game?
Still thinking, brainwashed...
Am i? over and over,
Again?
I don't know, what should i know
I don't think, should i think?
I'm so sick, so tired...
So bored,
Over and over again...

What about me ?
What about you ?
Nothing about us...
Lets make our own destiny.
Our own near future.
Lets forget The Past
And live The Future.
Killed his own soul.
Loved his own mind.
Simply going down...
Enjoying the Silence!
-
I am ...
Something in a sea full of light and dark
I'm something and i'm hurt,
But smiling...
In a sea full of light and dark feelings.

To be continued --In another brain.

Translate names from English to Japanese

Translated name:

SuperEnalotto Number Generator

Random Number Generator

Random Number Generator

Enter the minimum and maximum values for the random number:

Do you want to generate numbers for SuperEnalotto?